Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympic Challenge

The 2muchXS Yahoo Group is having an Olympic Challenge, and I decided to sign up for it. For those who aren't familiar with it, the challenge basically means that you start a project during the Olympic opening ceremonies and finish it by the closing ceremonies, at least that's the goal.

The project doesn't have to be a big one, as a matter of fact most people who signed up are working on small projects. I signed up to do Summer Time by Homespun Elegance. I thought it might give me a chance to actually finish this and get it mounted in the clock before summer was over!

I'll probably be stitching that at our stitching day on August 16th, which is only one week away 8-)

1 comment:

natalysneedle said...

Carol I think the Olympic Challenge is a great idea!! I'm going to start a new project today and see if I can finish by the time the closing ceremonies role around.