Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A new biscornu! This design is a kit offered by Dinky Dyes to teach sequencing of overdyed flosses. Well that just wasn't working for me. I stitched it randomly and I like the way it turned out. I added seed beads all the way around and some glass beads at the corners. It was really hard to photograph but Dov says it has an indian feel to it because of the bead work. Still learning how to tighten that center button. I actually used stacked beads, could be why I couldn't get it any tighter. Great cat story about this one but I think I will save it for our next stitching day!
Summer Joy design from Country Cottage. I was working on this in my Wednesday stitching group and when I got it back from the framer I so wished it was still summer time. It has gotten to cold tooo quick.

Hi guys! Here is a finish that I just picked up from the framer. It's a Bent Creek design and I just love how it came out. I did easel backs so that I could display them on a table or shelf.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rose Sampler by Little House Needleworks

Started this the day Natalie came over and finished stitching it a few days later. Nice easy stitch, which is just what I need right now.
I took the lazy way out and ordered the pouch with it, so finishing was just a matter of sewing it by hand to the back of the pouch.
So now I need to get back to MSA ... or maybe another quick easy project .... hmmmmm... decisions, decisions.