Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Grammy's Mending Box SAL finished

Well,  Here it is!  Another SAL completed.  Carol, man was there alot of over one in this design.  I hope our next one doesn't have as much.  I decided to leave the purple in.  I wasn't in love with it but it looks ok.  As you can see, I have finished the stitching only!  The assembly will have to wait until the boys are back in school.  Our next SAL is A  Petit Etui which was designed by multiple designers.  We have decided to work on this one because the fabric is 36ct and we can both see that count right now. 

2 comments:

Carol B said...

I finished my stitching on this one too, but have no idea when I'll get the box assembled. I haven't started the Etui project yet. Hopefully I'll start this weekend. Which part of it do you plan to start with?

Anonymous said...

magnifique et sur du lin, mes yeux ne peuvent plus !!
Bonne journee