Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Swap and LK Finish

 Wow, time flies.  It's been a while since my last post and I have tons I could share but have a very limited time to share it.  So I apologize in advance for the fly-by post.  The last swap I participated in was Lainey's Spring Easter Swap.  It was so fun receiving these goodies in the mail.  The first 2 picture is what I got from Loretta and the second photo is what I sent.










I finished up LK Spring alphabet last week and thought I would get around to ironing it but didn't so here are some not so great shots but a finish none the less.



So until next post, Happy Stitching Everyone!!





1 comment:

natalysneedle said...

Oops!! Sorry guys, this post was intended for my other blog. See what happens when the kids are home from school for vacation week, My brain turns to mush.